Authenticate on the Tigris instance
Performs authentication flow on the Tigris instance
- Run "tigris login [url]",
- It opens a login page in the browser
- Enter organization name in the prompt. Click "Continue" button.
- On the new page click "Continue with Google" or "Continue with Github", depending on which OIDC provider you prefer.
- You will be asked for you Google or Github password, if are not already signed in to the account
- You'll see "Successfully authenticated" on success
- You can now return to the terminal and start using the CLI
tigris login [url] [flags]
tigris login api.preview.tigrisdata.cloud
-h, --help help for login